Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Double


Saturday was an eventful day that began in the red outfit. I woke up early to have my car serviced. It didn’t take long because, as usual, I was the first one there. Afterwards, I ran a few errands and went home to freshen up and change outfits. I planned to meet my mum for lunch and come home to watch tennis.

Top: Target
Jeans: Walmart
Shoes: Dots $7

While driving to lunch I heard a "whole lot of shaking going on" under my hood. I took the car back for servicing after lunch. "M" texted me to remind me watch the tennis match. The mechanic's tv didn't have that station!! WTF?!

It was finally my turn. So I drove the mechanic around so he could hear the noise. He commented that I picked the wrong day to wear black because it was so warm. I assured him that a girl has to suffer for fashion. He smiled and said that his fiancée' suffers for her fashion as well. When I walked into the waiting area there was another girl wearing black. I told her what the mechanic said and we laughed. She and I became fast friends and exchanged contact information. So I guess missing the tennis match was worth it!

P.S.- The noise was no biggie. They had to tighten some do-hickey.

Top: Walmart
Skort: Walmart $12 (Yep, skorts, because I may be a lady but I don't sit like one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment