Monday, May 25, 2009

Holiday, Celebrate.....!!!


I did manage to get dressed and get out today! While I was out getting my cuppa I decided to run some errands. I flirted with a somewhat cute boy but he was shy. Let me tell you, I've done shy and it gets old really quickly. I spotted another cute boy. I quickly figured out that he doesn't speak a word of English. That wasn't a huge problem for me. (Boys usually say something stupid and ruin my "hot-for-them" buzz) The problem was that swine flu is still a pandemic so I can't take any chances. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Top: Walmart (?)
Jeans: Walmart ($7)
Shoes: Walmart ($)

Just in case you were wondering, this is not the same jeans that I wore yesterday. I purchased 7 pairs at Walmart on clearance for $7 each. I recently purchased a pair for my mom for $6. SCORE! I don't have to tell you how much I love Walmart, ha? The ability to purchase everything from groceries to tires in one location, 24/7, is my definition of nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment